Thursday 22 October 2009

What happened since I opened my blog

I have been so busy, that I totally forgot to update my blog. Indy manage to get me in every final available in Agility this season, but we are still in Grade 2. Next season new try to win out. Anyway, it looks like that Agility will be his hobby. He is the born Seach Dog. We had our assessment under very difficult conditions in September. Indy found both Mispers(Missing Persons) but would not bark at me as his normaly alerts, so we failed. I found out two days later that the poor boy had a throwt infection and a rotten cold. Bless him and still searching in a muggy wood after waiting for several hours in the van. Next try is in December. We training 3 days a week at the moment.
Yukon is already nearly 9 month and we started Agility. I am not sure if he is just stubborn or a little bit "blond". We wait and see how he turns out in 4-15 year times( when maybe grow up). Richard my partner swears he never will grow up. Easy for him to say, with his Working Malinois. She was born all grown up already.
Amy is retired from Agility,gets more and more stubborn and unpredictable towards other dogs. I think she has Doggy-Alzheimers.

No comments:

Post a Comment