Friday 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I wish all my friends a happy and healthy 2010. Not much happening at the moment. Training starts this Sunday again. Richard is going back to work on Monday. We had a lovely time together. We have been every day to the field to work on some little issues we have with our Malinois Gang. We had Yukon on a bit cushion and he loved it. He also now picks up his "Bringsel" without help. But off course Mali typical he don't have the inside, why he should come back to me, if he is sure I see him standing with the Bringsel in his mouth. What a waste of energy to run backwards and forwards to get his favourite toy!!! He is just cute in whatever he does. I am not sure if he gets serious about any work, live is a big joke in his opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment