Tuesday 22 December 2009

Let it snow.......






We are enjoying the snow every day and I totally agree that Malinois like snow. My boy go silly every day. Yukon chewed his nice Elch Leather Lead whilst waiting in the van, when did go to wish my friend Jess Happy Birthday. I could have strangled him at first, but in the end of the day I forgot to take it off, as usual when he has to wait for a little while. So it's my own fault. I am fortunate to have a lovley shoe repair man around the corner and he can repair it.
Otherwise not much happening. I have a job interview in January for a Dog Handler Position for Harlow Council, keep everything crossed that I get it.
I can't wait for all training to start again. I started to cross train Indy for Blood and Human Remains. Only working on the indication and as usual he picks up quickly what is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment