Sunday 13 December 2009

Agility


Yesterday we did go to Agility training. I have to find the same speed than Yukon otherwise he runs past jumps, just incase he is loosing me for good in the field... otherwise he is really good. He waits every where I tell him. Every now and than he gets a Puppy Fit and runs in circles very fast throwing his far to long legs about. Indy surprises me every week more and more. I can't wait for the next season. He works more confident than ever away from me, always gets the weave entrance and most of all he works out solutions to difficult problems himself, without loosing our way. He is just great. We are managing very difficult sequences.
Search and Rescue Training is at an hold at the moment till January with the unit. I still do some with Richard. I am looking forward to joint training with other units in the new year, to get some useful tips from other handlers. We also will join the Prison Service Dog Handlers for some joint training sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment