Sunday 6 December 2009

What a day!!!


>Yesterday we were off to Newbury for our Assessment to become operational as a Lowland Search Dog Team. To cut a long story short, we did not make it. Indy as usual picked up on my mood. My mind was not in it 100%, because I was told on Friday that my application form for a job I applied for will be not processed further. After going thru two job interviews and a informal meeting with the owners of the care home...... I was so hopeful and was into pieces on Friday evening and already started wondering if I should bother with Saturday. I did go a head with it and feel now I let the whole unit down. Indy did switch off after 15 minutes in the search and was not sure if we still doing this "Find the Person" Thing. I reflected on the whole thing and know what we need to work on and I am very fortunate to have really dedicated friends around me who will help me to achieve what I want to achieve .

Thanks to all our supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment