Saturday 6 March 2010

A little bit of fun






Yesterday we had an amazing time whilst walking. The boys are really brothers in crime. I decided now to give the assessment for Search and Rescue a miss this month. Indy is more than ready, but I am not. We will have Agility Training today. For some of my friends the Agility Season starts today in Mid Downs. Unfortunately they don't have classes there for lower grades.... not long till Easter now. But first things first.....CRUFTS. We will be there on Sunday to present the Malinois. My friend Iris is flying over from Germany. We will go together with my other friend Sue and have the time of our lives.
For all of my friends who don't know yet....I am wearing a ring again. Richard asked me to marry him. (I know, he might have not thought that through.) It looks like I found finally my soul mate..

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations that is great news x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Karin. Wishing you and Richard every happiness. Lots of love to the Doggies. Hopefully see you soon. Nat, Kiros, Ronnie and Reno x

    ReplyDelete