Tuesday 9 March 2010

Search and Rescue Training





We have been training on Sunday in Hatfield Forest. The weather was just great. We had a good turn out. The two Springer Spaniel were back for training and as I expected they picked up the game so quickly. I just like watching them working. Indy, Yukon and Folly were their Mali-self. Yukon is growing out of his "People-are-all-scary" phase. He is running so fast to find his training "Bringsel" and he don't care who sit next to it really. Indy's alert is still not like I want it, but I know the way to work on it. Folly was a little bit all over the place and lazy to go into the Misper. She is a real Teenage Princess at the moment and she is a Malinois from Working Lines....my boys are so much easier. We had people joining us only purely being Misper, I think they were great. I am thinking of getting a dog scooter, because the boys love to run and I could do with some fitness training... seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment