Sunday 1 November 2009

Agility and Search Dog Training


Yesterday we had Agility Training. Indy was really good. I am concentrating on my signals to give him the information for the next part of the course as quick as I possibly can...... but this is where the problem is.


Yukon was really good. After leaving his toy behind last week by accident, he don't like it anymore. Missy, Ian's Border Collie played with it. Igitt!!!!! We had to come out with something new: Sandra's Liver cake. She is his best friend now. I have to do some Liver Cake tomorrow. He loves the equipment and is such a good boy. He is very much into work, but very layed back.


Today was Search Dog Training. I know now what parts of my equipment is not water proof. Indy done two great searches. He did find every Misper, but there is still place for improvement. His alert is still dependent on cues I give him and also is his re-find. Never mind still some weeks to go to work on it. Now we all crashed out on the bean bag. LOOOOVLLLLY

No comments:

Post a Comment