Monday 16 November 2009

Discover Dogs







What a weekend this was. I was asked by my friend Jan Ralph from the Bonvivant Kennel to take part in the display for the Malinois at Discover Dogs this year. My friend Iris came over from Germany to help me with the enjoyment. It was a great day and I was so proud, my boys where so good with the public. The booth looked great and it was never to packed to walk the dogs around. I made nice contact with some dog handlers from the Met Police. We had a real good chat about the ways Malinois learn.



Caroline with Otto where in the Final of the Starter cup. They ended in the over all 4th Place.

It took us ages to get out of London, because my braindamaged SatNav decided that Iris should have a guided sight seeing tour. We only did not see Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace, all the other typical Tourist Places where included. How nice of him!!! Serious thought a couple of times to throw that thing out of the window.



No comments:

Post a Comment